Since Stylist launched as the first ‘freemium’ weekly magazine for women in October 2009, it has become a media phenomenon. Delivering an intelligent and authoritative mix of fashion, beauty, entertainment and thought-provoking features to the professional female every week, its dedication to setting a new standard for positive, original journalism has resulted in a tribe of loyal and engaged readers who treat their copy of Stylist as the most treasured part of their commute.
Following an award-winning 2012 which saw editor, Lisa Smosarski take home both BSME and PPA Editor Of The Year and PPA Consumer Brand Of The Year, Stylist‘s distribution reached 433,482 (ABC period July-December 2012), its sixth consecutive increase since launching.Stylist‘s trophy cabinet now houses more than 30 prestigious industry awards.
Stylist‘s commitment to innovation and collaboration with the best creative minds ensures it continues to be the magazine setting the bar for women’s titles in the UK.
Stylist.co.uk allows dedicated Stylist readers access to the brand they love 24 hours a day. The site can claim more than five million page impressions every month and a phenomenally successful following on social media. From regular features such as the daily Object Of Desire to topical news stories, Stylist.co.uk mirrors the values of the print title while engaging an online audience with original content.
- BSME Awards 2012: Editor of the Year for Women’s Weeklies – Lisa Smosarski
- BSME Awards 2012: Art Director of the Year – Clare Ferguson
- PPA award for Consumer Brand Of The Year 2012
- PPA Editor Of The Year, Lisa Smosarski, 2012
- P&G Beauty And Grooming Award 2012
- Joanna McGarry, Johnson & Johnson 2012 Best Weekly Consumer Magazine Beauty Journalist
- The Media Guardian 100, Lisa Smosarski
- P&G Beauty Award for Best Layout
- BSME Launch of the Year 2010
- Winner of Johnson & Johnson Best Weekly Beauty Journalist
- Best Short Lead Beauty Pages – Rodial Beautiful Awards – 19 .3.2013
- P&G Beauty And Grooming Awards – Best Visual for the Art Issue – May 2013
- BSME Rising Star Awards: Best Art Team – Natasha Tomalin, Clare Ferguson & Adriano Cattini – 03.06.2013
- BSME Rising Star Awards: Best Subbing Team – Gareth Watkins, John-Paul Nicholas, Amy Adams, Lucy Frith & Francesca Brown – 03.06.2013
- BSME Rising Star Awards: Best Picture Editor/Researcher-Tom Gormer – 03.06.2013
- PPA Awards: Columnist of the Year – Lucy Mangan – 19.06.2013
- PPA Awards: Highly Commended, Publisher of the Year – Glenda Marchant – 19.06.2013
- Johnson & Johnson Beauty Journalism Awards- Best Consumer Weekly Journalist Award – Evie Leatham – January 2014
- Johnson & Johnson Beauty Journalism Awards- Runner-up prize for Best New Beauty Journalist Award – Charlotte Jolly, Freelancer – January 2014
- MHPC Journalism Awards – Lizzie Pook is voted ‘one of the 30 to watch under 30′ www.mhpc.com/30towatch February 2014
- PPA New Talent Awards – Writer of the Year – Lizzie Pook – March 2014
- PPA New Talent Awards- Highly Commended as Designer of the Year – Laura Kenny – Mar 2014
- Fashion Monitor Journalism Awards: Anita Bhagwandas – Highly Commended in Beauty Rising Star – 02.07.2014
- Fashion Monitor Journalism Awards: Best Fashion Journalist – Alexandra Fullerton – 02.07.2014
- Fashion Monitor Journalism Awards : Best Beauty Journalist – Joanna McGarry – 02.07.2014
- P&G Best Visual – Dolls House Story – Sam flowers – 28.05.2014
- BSME Rising Star Awards – Best Print Designer – Stylist’s Natasha Tomalin – 03.06.2014