Digital Product Assistant 6-month Contract
Shortlist Media are looking for a Digital Product Assistant to work across all email and CRM products.
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with keen interest in digital media, an ability to work with numbers and an aptitude for developing technical skills in a busy publishing environment.
• To assist in the set up and broadcast of email marketing campaigns using our email service provider, Dotmailer.
• To effectively manage communication with our email subscriber base.
• To update our website CMS when required.
• To assist in the co-ordination of email content and images by liaising with editorial and commercial teams.
• To liaise with design teams on a regular basis, ensuring all the correct images are in and renders perfectly on all the major platforms.
• To assist in the set up and maintenance of reports covering all email broadcasts and subscriber activity.
• The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of current digital trends and an ability to quickly adapt to new tasks and changes in the digital world.
• A relevant degree in digital marketing, digital media or similar technical experience.
• Able to work under tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders.
• An ability to work with numbers and data.
• HTML and CSS experience preferred.
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as Google Analytics preferred.
Please note this is not a writing position.
NB: This job description is not exhaustive and does not exclude any other tasks that may reasonably be required by the role.
It is also subject to change as business conditions dictate.
To apply, please send a covering letter outlining why you are best suited to this role, plus your CV to Head of Data: email@example.com.
Deadline is Friday 24th August 2018
Please note: We thank you in advance for any applications; only candidates invited for interview will be contacted. No agencies please.